Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› Fireworks Photography —› AUSTRIA DISPLAY - JULY 26, 2008
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 07:28:07   Edited by: rachelita

Here are my images for the Austrian display shown on July 26, 2008 - too bad I missed everything happening on the ground, that seems to be where the action really was - I shot again from Parc du Havre on Pierre Dupuy street, beside Habitat 67

http://www.pbase.com/rachelita/austria2008

to view the slideshow version, click here:

http://www.pbase.com/rachelita/austria2008&view=slideshow

Posted: Jul 30, 2008 11:13:34

Thank you, Rachel. As always, you got some delightful photographs, even though a good chunk of the show was at low level.

Although the weather is threatening this evening for team USA, don't let that dampen your spirit! Look forward to the pictures from tonight!

Trav.

Posted: Jul 30, 2008 11:21:32

thanks Trav - "dampen my spirit" hehehe - I like the word dampen here with the rain and the dampness and the humidity that we have gotten loads of at every show - I will be there if my friend does not cancel out on me - same spot - thanks for the comments.

Anyways, If I don't get good firework shots, I might try for lightning shots hehehe or a combination of both.

Posted: Jul 30, 2008 12:13:09   Edited by: Smoke

If I don't get good firework shots, I might try for lightning shots hehehe or a combination of both.

Heh...........Wouldn't that be something if you get lightning integrated in the background - I would love that very much! That would be great, just so long as the storm is not overhead and at a safe distance, of course. Humidity has certainly been a player this season, and for every display, too!

And yes, I chose the word "dampen" on purpose since it is rather appropriate to go along with parts of the forecast this evening. It would seem that weather puns go quite well with the fireworks.

Again, look forward to the photos, if, of course, your friend doesn't cancel you out!

Trav.

Posted: Jan 1, 2009 02:43:22   Edited by: Admin

I just saw this pics today. I loved them, superb!! More delightful photos in 2009, Happy New Year!!

Page loading time (sec.): 0.019