Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Texas and Iowa converge on Montreal for fireworks
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 7, 2004 21:36:54

Iowa Tom -

My wife and I are hitting the same shows you are, flying in from Dallas for good fireworks and good food. This is a great excuse to get out of the Texas heat.

Alan

Posted: Jul 8, 2004 07:39:09

Alan,

hope you have a great time in Montreal. By the way, you're not a member of the Fireants are you (P.A.T.)?

There will be lots of other folks from the US up here at the same time as you guys - perhaps you should all wear "montreal-fireworks.com forum member" badges so you can have a get-together!

Cheers,

Paul.

Posted: Jul 8, 2004 13:29:22

Alan,

I think food, my wife and fireworks the main loves of my life, I ain't saying in what order, depends on the day.

E-mail me - tsp@tjgas.com and we'll discuss this expedition to the north. (Don't forget your long johns.)

Iowa Tom

Posted: Jul 9, 2004 07:51:40

Alan,

Believe me, you'll get good food and great fireworks in Montreal! Especially with the intensity and calibur of a year like this.

I suppose I can agree with Tom on his love for food. I think that is one of the main loves for any man! Fireworks, on the other hand, are passions for many!

The only I wish you would bring, Alan, is the Texas heat! I would do anything to have temps like that everyday! I know what it's like down there!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Jul 10, 2004 07:19:39

What a good work ! We enjoy Montreal

Page loading time (sec.): 0.019