Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Short video of Spain (Caballer)'s display
Last poster Message

Posted: Jul 11, 2004 13:31:17

I've done some cut and paste and put all the clips together.

I was able to hear the music with my CD player, but the camera did NOT record the music since I was on Notre-Dame. However I did include the songs, but they do NOT match the exact display music (fireworks will not be synchronized to the music in the video).

It's about 11 minutes long and shows mainly the last 3 parts.
I was able to recover only the first part of the finale from my camera, so it will cut off 20 seconds before the end (unfortunately... mean mean batteries!). I don't know if somebody else recorded the show.

The image sometimes will black out, but don't worry, it will reappear 2 seconds later. I don't know what is the reason for that.

The file is rather large (38 Megs)
Sit back and enjoy!

http://www.streamload.com/badnitrus/caballer.wmv

Posted: Jul 11, 2004 22:14:49   Edited by: Smoke

badnitrus,

Pretty nice clip, but too bad the batteries died out! I was getting into it!

I still think that was the best finale! Such a shame about the technical difficulties. And to think that wasn't their full potential. I still really feel bad for them. I thought that they would pull it off, for sure!! Oh well, no use crying over spilt milk!

Trav.

Posted: Jul 12, 2004 08:11:07

thanks alot!

its was great to watch again, to tell u the truth, i found the video quite fun, even if the music didnt go with the fireworks

i think u need to play with ure focus, try to make it more clear, but it was very watchable

thx again!

Posted: Jul 12, 2004 14:00:14   Edited by: Smoke

I do agree.

It was very nice to watch such an intense display! And it looks like you got the right parts of it!

Oh yes, like Enkil said, just work on the focus and it should be perfect! You did a good job, and thx! It was nice of you to share it with us! It's also nice to be able to watch it all the time! I've already watched it almost 10 times!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Jul 13, 2004 20:36:00

Thanks for the input!
I know the focus was not terrific, but my digital camera only sets and freezes the settings when I press record (which is when it's still dark because the fireworks have not been up yet). That's why the camera blurs everything because it thinks it's dark and focuses that way for the entire clip...
it's still ok.

I really like the Duel of the Fates part. And the finale. But that is incomplete.

Anyway, thanks!

Posted: Jul 20, 2004 13:13:06

went to answer you that he was with problem, but am thankful, I find that I go to have that to gain sufficiently money to go to attend the same living creature........

Posted: Jul 20, 2004 13:14:55

I ask for excuses, I made a great confusion

Sorry

Posted: Jul 21, 2004 03:46:57   Edited by: Smoke

I hope that you liked it! It was truly well done. In my opinion, the best, so far. It's a real shame that things went the way they did, with all those technical problems.

Regards,

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.011