Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Do you know the more wonderful fireworks here?
Last poster Message

Posted: Aug 4, 2004 02:04:24

Hello:
Everyone here must know Chinese fireworks, but do you know Liuyang-- the birthplace of fireworks. a Liuyang people called Lilian-- is called the father of fireworks. it was more than one thousand years ago when he created fireworks, so in Liuyang almost everyone knows it and there displayed fireworks even every day and night. if you want to know more about Chinese fireworks and liuyang fireworks, please visit
http://www.fireworkstown.com
be trust, it worthy trying.
Sun

Posted: Aug 5, 2004 07:11:46

Sun,

Thank you for posting this interesting link, although I think that you've posted it before, for the history of fireworks in your other topic: 'fireworks history."

Don't worry about that, though. It's no big deal. I find the site very informative and really outlines a lot of detail on Liuyang and fireworks history. I'm glad that you're so interested in this field!

Perhaps you can give me some more background on what the fireworks are like in your neck of the woods.

BTW, Sunny International, representing China, for this year's competition, ended up in the finalists! I thought they would!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Aug 6, 2004 00:28:33

Hello,
Trav, it's me again. i am sorry for representimg the site again, for me was a little worried about our Chinese fireworks, really. Beaz most people don't know Liuyang though it's the borthplace of fireworks, maybe they just know Chinese fireworks. and liuyang fireworks plays a very important role in the world entertainments, but not so many fans know it clearly.
and there are some difficulties in Chinese or Liuyang fireworks, for these fireworks manufacturers and exporters didn't aware of something have been changing in fireworks.
i hope i can discuss with you directly or others sometimes, but for the time is different .
Sun

Page loading time (sec.): 0.022