Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› Photos for fireworks shot in opening ceremory
Last poster Message

Posted: Sep 13, 2004 18:56:24

We shot firewoks which was displayed on the eve of Hunan Tourism Opening Ceremory, for we are not good at shot fireworks, most of them are useless, so i just choose some of them.

http://www.fireworkstown.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=17&PN=1&TPN=1

hope more people can see these wonderful ones.
Regards.
Sun

Posted: Sep 14, 2004 17:21:54

Sorry, i forget to login in. But i recommand the photos again, it worthy !!!
Regards.
Sun

Posted: Sep 17, 2004 16:34:12   Edited by: Smoke

Sun,

Very BEAUTIFUL pics. I've never seen such a "different" display before. It really looked very authentic just by observing those shots. I particularly like the first 3 pictures. Those are very unique! I've never seen anything like them!

How were those landscapes and mountain like figures created in the background?

Anyways, very nicely done! It looked good! Very traditional.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Sep 17, 2004 19:07:27

Hello,
Trav. So glad that you like these pictures, these are very nice picture, and i hope you can visit it again, for someone upload some very nice pictures and i was moved. Hope you can be there and inform me if you visit us.
The mountain is called Dawei Mountain, a part of Dawei Mountain National Park. In fact, the fireworks they displayed that night is two hundred and sixty meters long and eighty meters high. They use colored cold-light fireworks, lighting to achieve these effort. We just shot part of it, and it's not so clear, real one makes us exciting!
Hope you can see some more fireworks pictures there.
Regards,
Sun

Posted: Sep 17, 2004 19:09:36

Hello,
Sorry, I forgot to login in again, so i am here again. Hope more people can see these wonderful fireworks.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.021