Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› General —› La Ronde Will Get A Hyper Coaster In 2006
Last poster Message

Posted: Sep 6, 2005 17:03:32

It's finally confirmed, La Ronde will indeed get its own hyper coaster in 2006, like Nitro, at Six Flags Great Adventure.

Many pieces have already arrived in La Ronde. They have started to remove the mini golf area in order to make some space.

Build by B&M. It is said that it will be less than 200 feet (60M) (Nitro is 230 feet)

Source: http://xtremelaronde.forumactif.com

I know that this is a forum is about fireworks, but traditionally I've always posted about future rides every year.

Posted: Sep 6, 2005 18:30:43

Hey Enkil,

Thanks for the notice. Who knows, maybe if we both go to La Ronde next year, we can check it out! But we should go on a fireworks day.

and don't worry about the topic in the fireworks forum. I mean, after all, the fireworks do take place at La Ronde!

As for school, it went better than I thought! I had plenty of time to do sight seing and looking for my classes. I also wanted to go to De Lorimier, but I said to myself to save it for next time. I'm getting more used to the metro, too! I have so much to tell you!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Oct 10, 2005 07:24:58

Moi jaimerais seulement savoir si il va avoir un nouveau maneges en 2006 et sa serais le quel svp?

Posted: Oct 10, 2005 09:58:23

Yes, there will be at least one new ride and that is a roller coaster (Hyper type). La Ronde confirmed that there will be a roller coaster, but they won't say if it's a Hyper.

It's suppose to be 175 feet tall and a 200-205 feet drop (going through a tunnel), 12M taller than Monster, which is 40M.

We won't get a Nitro, which is 230M. But something similar...

Here's the latest pictures from La Ronde.

I think that is the only ride we'll get in 2006. Who knows.
You can check the latest devopplements at
http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.php?mforum=thrillzone&s=32cd1 453358c50c3845f9ceb8140eff8&showforum=12

Posted: Oct 12, 2005 17:30:15

Enkil,

Thanks for the neat pictures. It would seem that if we were to actually get a coaster such as that, it would be a real thriller and quite an attraction to the park itself. If it will be taller that the Monster, then we're in for a treat. And that 200-205 foot drop is music to my ears.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Oct 14, 2005 15:00:49

If you go to Laronde.com, the 2006 annoucements will be releaved in only 11 days. This is a sign that we're getting something huge.

Now it be nice if they could reveal the schedule sooner too. Maybe late October? lol At least the countries.........

Posted: Oct 30, 2005 15:25:17

Enkil,

That would would be really nice if the countries and firms were released in late October, however, I prefer it in January as it still keeps our anticipation alive and going.

By the way, I hope you guys changes your clocks back 1 hour! It's sad, though. Look at what time it's dark now.

Trav.

Page loading time (sec.): 0.020