Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› Finale Videos from Pierre
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Last poster Message

Posted: Feb 1, 2005 19:11:55

why is that there aernt any videos of the entire display,, all there is is a really short clip of the finale maybe at most 36 seconds...LAME <AE LAME LAME...................

Posted: Feb 1, 2005 19:37:54

While I understand why you're frustrated, you need to understand that most people here don't have the bandwidth to provide you the entire show. Not everyone here is an expert. And if look around you can see there are a lot of mini clips.

I once posted the video I made, didn't you download it? What clip do you need I can upload for you.

Posted: Feb 1, 2005 22:13:22

This is very tough to do, but Enkil's video has almost everything you want to see.

Trav.

Posted: Feb 2, 2005 13:28:48

Anonymous,

Who don't you go see a show yourself and record it?!?

Besides i don't suppose it's legal to publisize full-lengh clips due to copyright issues...

Lars

Posted: Feb 6, 2005 21:20:48   Edited by: Smoke

Agreed.

Trav.

Posted: Feb 7, 2005 19:59:16

Lars,

It is ok to record the sky, so it's ok to record the whole show

But it's not ok to post the music or else the RIAA/whatever will go after you hehe

So you can post the video but not the audio, but I'm not sure if it is ok from La Ronde.

Did you guys know that in some countries, their songs aren't copyright material? So there's no problem posting them. In most cases, expect the US, posting these songs won't get you in trouble. Most artisits or record company don't care really.
BUT, I'm not 100%. I might be wrong I'll do some researches on this

Posted: Feb 7, 2005 21:41:24

Hello, Enkil.

It's true. Copyright for songs in some foreign countries are not a major issue.

But that's the problem here. When you record a show, or an entire show, the soundtrack recording is a problem, which is the section that is copyright, I think. I'll also do some research on this.

Trav.

Posted: Apr 29, 2005 05:51:30

None of these links seem to be working!

Posted: Apr 29, 2005 08:23:03

Anonymous,

I know, they don't work anymore for some reason. Perhaps the server is down?

Trav.

Posted: Jan 10, 2006 14:32:31

Im a frequent visitor of Italy, Malta and Spain. These 3 are my favorite fireworks countries, but I must say that no country does multy-breaks as good as Malta. So much detail and perfection. This website: www.unionbandmalta.org has some long videos with many of these shells with lots of variables and techniques. I happened to see this show live this year in July. Watching them live is certainly even better than videos. This is my first post on this forum. may you all have a wonderfull and safe 2006 full of beautiful fireworks shows.
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .

Page loading time (sec.): 0.022